Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Xmas!

Welcome to the first post at 912 ELM Tree's second home! 

It's Christmas time so that means things are looking holly jolly around the house.  Other than in the man cave (which is still reserved for airplanes and of course fun!), I was really going for more of a traditional/rustic/silver & gold theme.

(Man cave transformation spoiler alert!)


Here's our airplane tree.  I think this is the first year that it's starting to look full.  There are also a couple ornaments from our summer travels.




Big thanks to Grandma Meyer for the candle holders.  I knew they would look great for a wintery holiday arrangement!  Plus, aren't my birds cute?!


I'm on a little bit of a burlap kick.  I had it up for fall, but since most of my house was covered in dust and tarps all of the autumn season, I just didn't get enough.  It's sorta wintery too, right?!


Here's the chalk board I made last summer.  I love changing it for the different seasons.



Hope things are looking merry and bright in your home too!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete