Saturday, December 15, 2012

Creative Christmas Coverings

This year, I was trying to think outside-the-box for my holiday gift wrapping.  As I was looking around the house, I found these old flying charts of Eric's that are out-of-date and thought oh yeah.


How fun are these?!? I'll admit, sometimes I get annoyed since I hear about flying ALL THE TIME, but these are just cool.  

Since it's sort of a busy pattern I kept things simple with a twine bow and homemade tag.


The charts were nice and thick, unlike some of the wrapping papers you buy in stores.  Plus, I'm glad we could save money on wrapping paper and give these guys a destination besides the airport trashcans (for the time being.)

How are you wrapping your presents this year?  Traditional or out-of-the-box?

No comments:

Post a Comment